The philosophy of Zero harm on man and environment:• No personal injuries
• No occupational illnesses
• No damage to material assets and financial losses
• No spills to the environment
Accidents can be prevented when:• We create a good working environment and contribute to sustainable development
• We consider the consequences before we act
• We are observant and learn from every assignment
• We search for the right solutions and share experiences
• We are engaged in each other’s safety
• We communicate job expectations and risk elements
• We plan well
• We ensure that our time limits allow us to work safely
• HEISPLAN has focus on HSE as a vital part of project planning
• HSE plans, work packages and risk assessments help us to provide safe and high-quality service to our clients.
• We know what it takes to work safely and assess risk during operations
We are proud to present version 1.0 of Heisplan,s new web page.
Here we will present our products for the Marine and Offshore segment.
You will find here all information regarding our services and our products available for the ship and offshore industry.
However, please ask if you are in need of anything, and don,t find the answers for it here on our web page.
We are flexible and detirmined for finding the solutions to any challenge.
We will be happy to assist you in whatever way possible.
Heisplan Marine Solutions
Jan Ove Skutvik